Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is Paula returning to 'Idol?' Simon Says Yes!

Paula Abdul and her agent are saying that she might not be returning to 'American Idol.'

Paula's agent David Sonenberg told the LA Times, "Very sadly, it does not appear that she's going to be back on 'Idol.'"

Abdul hasn't received a proposal to return to the hit FOX series, and Sonenberg says of the delay, "I find it under these circumstances particularly unusual; I think unnecessarily hurtful," and added, "I find it kind of unconscionable and certainly rude and disrespectful that they haven't stepped up and said what they want to do."

Both Simon Cowell and Ryan Seacrest have signed lucrative deals to continue on 'Idol.' Cowell told the TV show 'Extra,' "She'll be fine. She'll be on the show," adding, "I don't get a lot of say. I've just made it clear that I want Paula on the show."

Seacrest wants Abdul back behind the judging table too, saying "I think as far as I know, you'll see everybody back. I hope so."

No comments:

Post a Comment