Tuesday, October 13, 2009

'Flash Forward' gets full season

As previously predicted here, ABC has given 'Flash Forward' a full season order of 25 episodes.

The show has performed solidly in its Thursday at 8 pm timeslot, even topping CBS powerhouse 'Survivor' once this season.

DVR research is also showing that the show gains almost a full rating point from DVR playback, going from 4.1 to a 4.9 rating.

The show has been averaging between 12 and 14 million viewers weekly.

ABC is banking on this show becoming the next big phenomenon. Hoping that it will fill the void when 'Lost' ends after this year.

1 comment:

  1. I love this show, I don't think it will ever be as good as Lost though.

    Where do they get these ratings? I only DVR this show. Does the cable company know this? Or do they simply call people and ask that? I've never been asked by Nielsen or whomever for my TV preferences.

    ReplyDelete