Friday, January 8, 2010

Mailbag: Your TV questions answered! 24, Chuck, Big Love, Castle, and HIMYM scoop!

I'm a huge fan of 'Big Love,' can you tell me when it's coming back? - Paula L., Sacramento, CA.

'Big Love' returns to the airwaves this Sunday, January 10th, at 9 pm on HBO. Unfortunately, this season will only be 9 episodes long, so enjoy it while it lasts!

I can't wait for 'Chuck' to come back, do you have any scoop on the upcoming season? - Steve, Lansing, MI

I do Steve! Things get started this Sunday at 9 on NBC, and recurring character will die in the very first episode. Also coming this season, more people are going to find out about Chuck's secret life. Also look for guest appearances by Angie Harmon (Law & Order) and Brandon Routh (Superman Returns) this season. Should be fun!

'Castle' is a favorite of mine. Do you have any little tidbits about what's coming up? - Kelly, Albany, NY

Look for a shocking twist coming up in the January 18th episode. The twist involves the murder of Beckett's Mom.

I need some '24' news! Can you help me out? - Sean, Watertown, MA

Among the new faces at CTU this season is a character named Jenny. Now, I'm not going to tell you who’s playing her because that would spoil the surprise, but it's a pretty neat twist. Also look for Gregory Itzin to reprise his role as disgraced former President Logan late in the season. The Jack Bauer Power Hour returns for its 2 night, 4 hour premiere on January 17th!

Any 'How I Met Your Mother' news? - Sandy, Orlando, FL

I can tell you that in the upcoming 100th episode, we'll finally get to see the "Mother," sort of. I'll leave it at that.

Have a question about your favorite TV show? Send your questions to tvnewsandnotes@gmail.com. Questions will be answered in a future Mailbag post.

You can also check out my Twitter and Facebook pages! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment